Friday, January 28, 2011

My First Post

This site was created to help me read more book.  I decided to create one because my Language Arts teacher has one and is always talking about books.  I hope this will force me to read more book because I really do like to read books.  I am starting out slow and only posting once a week.  In the beginning it may not be a book review a week because I don't read that fast yet.  I am also quite busy with school and outside activities.  I am hoping that this will grow as time goes on.  Please come and chat with me on my journey into books

1 comments:

Sandra Stiles said...

Cheyenne hope this helped. I am following you now. I will help you all I can with this. If you want to check out some other templates for your blog I will email you with the info. Let me know what you would like to see changed.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Open Minded Book Chats 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .